sims3 #1
Ever wanted to be pretty as a posie? Out of sheer boredom I made this lipgloss/lipstain/lipstick/whatever. Which means I have no witty background story for this upload. Tongue

[Image: prettyposie4.jpg]

In my usual fashion this lipstick is composed of three channels that work together to either create a sheer gloss/lipstain or a shiny, vibrant lipstick. This lipstick does take a little fiddling with to get a good color combination because what may look good on one skin color will probably look terrible on another. However, I provided screenshots on a range of skintones to give you an idea of how versatile it is.

Pretty Posies is available for YA/Adult females and can be found in the lipstick section. It also has a custom thumbnail for easy identification.

Boring Stuff
-No Paysite/Exchange
-Do not redistribute
-Link me for credit

Additional Credits:
Ebony & Ivory Sims' hair found at: XM Sims 3

Tan Sim's hair found at: PeggySims3

Tan & Ivory Sims' eyeshadow is made by the lovely LadyFrontBum

Ivory Sim's Eyebrows by the fabulous Simmiller

Default Face/Skintone by the GAWGEOUS LadyFrontBum

Oh My Default Eyes by the talented Miss Escand

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
Pretty Posies Lipstick Screenshot Pretty Posies Lipstick Screenshot Pretty Posies Lipstick Screenshot Pretty Posies Lipstick Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 105.35 KB | File Name daluved1_prettyposie_lipgloss.rar | # of Downloads 184  

Comments
#2 04-05-2010
This also looks good Dal. We are becoming quite full of downloads (which is a good thing) - thank you again for all the awesome cas stuff you do for us Smile

#3 12-08-2010
Um Dal - I forgot to write down the DL count for that lipstick - you dont happen to know what is was do you?

#4 13-08-2010
Hmm, took a guess at 47 - sounds about right.....

Sorry, that is a members only option