sims2 #1
Hey!!! Another Multi-PT mod? aren't there enough of those? Aren't they more or less all the same?

Yes, it's true, most Multi-PT mods are mostly the same, or have roughly the same effect. Yet I claim that this one is a tiny bit different when used with Alien Experiments v1.7 and up.

What makes this mod so special, is that it allows you to configure - in the "Misc Flags" BCON in Alien Experiments - what gender of Alien will impregnate your abducted sims.

For this to work properly, exactly half of your PTs must be male, and the other half must be female. If you have both of Fwiffo's multi-PT packs, and my Default Replacement PT - Aliena Impregnata (but any other FEMALE default replacement will do as well), then you can simply remove any old multi-PT mods, and start using the #8 version of this mod in stead. However, if you use different PTs, you must edit this mod to use the GUIDs of those PTs in stead of the ones I've put in.
Information on how to do that can be found in this thread.

If you have only Fwiffo's original mod, you can use the #4 version, but you still need a FEMALE default replacement for the original PT (like mine, as linked above)

If you already have your own collection of PT's you want to use, please read this tutorial on how to edit this mod to use your PTs.

NOTE: The important thing for gender selection to work correctly, is that the GUIDs of the males are inserted in the top half of the mod, and the females in the bottom half. And of course, you *must* have Alien Experiments v1.7 or better installed in your game! Smile

If this mod is used *without* Alien Experiments, it will work like any other multi-PT mod, and does nothing special. However, do NOT use this mod with Chris Hatch' TelescopeFix, because it will most likely only use half of the PTs, and ignore the other half completely. There's nothing I can do about this, because it's the result of how Chris' mod works.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Multi-PT #4 and #8 Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 464 bytes | File Name BO - Multi PT #4.zip | # of Downloads 375  
Filesize 562 bytes | File Name BO - Multi PT #8.zip | # of Downloads 797  

Comments
#2 24-09-2011
Thank you BO - I think this option to choose was wanted for a long time.

#3 24-09-2011
Yeah, I recieved requests for this quite a while ago. At that time I was amazed that nobody had set something up to make this happen. But after all the failed attempts I've made before this mod saw the light of day, it's not such a surprise anymore.

#4 18-10-2011
*crawls out from the mists of oblivion*

Holy Cheese!!

I fall off the face of the earth for a couple months (yikes! time flies, eh?) & come back to see amazing stuff like this, just begging me to get back to my TS2 Universe!

Curse you modders & your ability to keep making that blasted game so @#$% addictive!

*ZW is unable to stop herself from doing a happy wolf dance as she hits the "download" button*

Sorry, that is a members only option