• Apartment Life Furniture Recolours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
As a thank you to Lee I have done 3 recolours of the Apartment Life
Bakonmi Sprok Desk - Industrious Divinity Dining Chair - Trek Buks Bookcase - Werkbunnst Tek Chair.

You can find the matching Baknomi Sprokette Table by Lee HERE, the Baknomi Sprok Table by Lee
HERE, the Werkbunnst Tek Sofa by Lee HERE and 29 Werkbunnst Tek Chair Cushion Recolours HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Oh! nearly forgot, as a bonus I recoloured the Independent Expressions Inc Easel to match.

All files have been compressed and tested.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Apartment Life Furniture Recolours Screenshot Apartment Life Furniture Recolours Screenshot Apartment Life Furniture Recolours Screenshot Apartment Life Furniture Recolours Screenshot Apartment Life Furniture Recolours Screenshot Apartment Life Furniture Recolours Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 1.21 MB | File Name ApartmentLifeFurniture-RecoloursByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 359  

Comments
#2 10-10-2011
Thank you Shell - I have nearly finished a one tile version of the Mission table redux - as you kind of hinted you wanted one. IF ONLY the mission set matched the Apartment Life Socialite Windows wood frames ...HINT

#3 10-10-2011
Great gift, Shell. Love it Heart. Thanks!

#4 10-10-2011
Beautiful recolors Michelle . If I get my game back I may just have to default the textures so I can enjoy the lessened fug on the sets

Sorry, that is a members only option