What One Thing From Real Life Do You Wish Was In A Sims Game?
* Be able to iron their clothes
* To be able to boil a kettle and make some tea
* To go shopping with a trolley and put things in the trolley - even to shop to a recipe a la Sims3 but in a real lot like in Sims2
EDIT: Realises has demanded 3 things - my number one is the tea
When a sim pisses himself (it happens in my game), it wouldn't be enough for him to take a shower, if he subsequently commences to walk around in the soiled pants.
I would also like:
- sims to actually get wet. As in dripping water . It annoys me that when my sim swims they do not come out dripping wet
- sims to get bedhead . I dont understand the change hairstyle thing if there isnt a real reason to change it .
- the ability to have doors in close quarters . I would love to be able to build my house but the whole doors not being in the same tile area really annoys me .
- the ability to rent out houses. I would like my sims to have more than one home and it would have put use to the real estate office in Bluewater village
- sims being able to hide stuff in their homes. I hide some of my stuff in a room , so why cant my sims.
I think there is more but thats all I am thinking of
Sims should be able to open cupboards and drawers, and put stuff in them, or take them out. And outsiders, such as visitors, should then NOT be able to get those objects and/or use them.
And what's up with the juggling thing? There are several coffee makers, but all the sims ever do, when such a device is available, is juggling cups or mugs. They should friggin' GET SOME COFFEE ALREADY!
If you visit a friend's house, do you really run into their kitchen to go play with their fridge door and juggle with their coffee mugs?
I know that whenever I visit my friends the first thing I want to do is grab a bag of chips out of their fridge and when I am done eating it I simply place it on the floor. I also, like everyone else in my world, can juggle perfectly 100% of the time.
What? It fills my Fun meter, sigh lol.
hmm, the other thing that bugs me is how much space sims need. LIKE
One side of my bed is against the wall - its a double bed. How cool would it have been to have had a double bed that when it is placed against the wall the sim would crawl across and get under the covers. I know Inge has a hack, but I want my anims.
Same for stairs. I don't want my wallpaint to be all squidged with a CFe'd switchback staircase - I want a switchback staircase with animations.
I actually would love to have and see sims to actually do their hair . Basically I would like to pick a hairstyle and my sim does it but certain styles would be locked off if said sim was missing certain styling tools (and they would have to go to the stores and buy it . But by default, a sim would have a comb , brush , hairbands and gel and some basic styles . Now that would make creating more worth it and would somewhat force quality )
And Lee, I agree with you 100% about the double beds! I mean, not even Sim pets can get to the side that's against the wall, and that's just plain silly. My RL bed is against the wall, too, and I can assure you that Signe the Mini Schnauzer has no problems walking
I know I originally said one thing but that was just to get the ball rolling. Ah TS1 I remember the lightbulbs lol.
Does anyone remember in TS2:OFB there was the Real Estate Office building in Bluewater Village? I think it would have been awesome to be able to buy a house and sell a house. Like if you were moving out you could buy a for sale sign and if someone who had enough money walked by there could be a chance that person or family could end up buying your house. A moving truck would pull up and then you'd slowly being putting in boxes as your stuff is slowly disappearing from the house. When the moving truck was all filled up then it would drive away/loading screen and bam! New house.
Man that would be awesome!