• The Wall Washer (UPDATED)
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
Fixed water effect rig thanks to cmomoney. Please redownload!

It's been ages since I have made anything for the game, but I have been playing lately. I've spent the last few sim sessions redoing Bridgeport because it's just not grungy enough for me. And, while building a night club, I thought of how perfectly realistic it would be if male sims could pee on walls.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Since script modding is waaaaay out of my league, I decided to go for the easier - yet functional - route to achieving what I want. I simply pinched the EA vent mesh and made it function as a urinal.

You simply place the vent on the wall, and male sims will be able to walk up to it and "use" it. The bounding box is set to where you can click anywhere on or under the vent to queue the action.

The only flaw with this "public urinal" is that it still has flushing animations and the water effect will appear after the sim has flushed. I've done all I could to fix the water effect, but it won't stop showing up. The actual flushing animation itself is unavoidable.

Something else to point out is that a sim will not pee if a child is in the area. Not saying that's not how it should be, or anything.

Object Information:
Polys - 136
Channels - 1
Buy Category - Plumbing/Toilets
Price - 1 Simoleon

I do plan to update this to be functional with Buzzler's Vanishing Script, I'm just waiting on him to add the urinal script class to his mod.

NOW FUNCTIONAL WITH VANISHING SCRIPT MOD

If you have Buzzler's (latest) Vanishing Script Mod installed, you will have the ability to make the Wall Washer invisible during gameplay. The only downside is that you will no longer be able to "click" the object, all interactions will be come autonomous.

Please only download one version of the file! They will conflict!

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
The Wall Washer (UPDATED) Screenshot The Wall Washer (UPDATED) Screenshot The Wall Washer (UPDATED) Screenshot The Wall Washer (UPDATED) Screenshot The Wall Washer (UPDATED) Screenshot The Wall Washer (UPDATED) Screenshot The Wall Washer (UPDATED) Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 88.5 KB | File Name daluved1_TheWallWasher_FIXEDRIG.rar | # of Downloads 1,016
File Updated 15-01-2012

Filesize 88.88 KB | File Name daluved1_VANISHING-TheWallWasher_FIXEDRIG.rar | # of Downloads 398
File Updated 15-01-2012

Comments
#5 08-11-2011
This is excellent dal - perfect for story tellers etc. Thank you.

#6 09-11-2011
IRL, this is something that makes me absolutely, mouth-frothingly livid - but for Sims, it's a very fun idea! Smile Like Lee says, it should be great for storytellers. Thank you!

#7 10-11-2011
  • Illu

If you could make a bush version of a toilet I'd love you forever, because my homeless/camping sims need one like crazy.

#8 10-11-2011
  • Fishlike Associate
If I can get buzzler to add urinals to his vanishing script, you'll be able to use these anywhere!

Sorry, that is a members only option