sims2 #1
If you hate how sims drop everything they're doing just to lecture a baby for soiling their diaper, then - of course - you'll have Pescado's "antibabylecture" installed in your game.

However, I don't want my sims to lecture a baby for being smelly ever... They're Babies for Pete's sake: they have no alternatives! I sure as hell don't see them walk to the bathroom to take a rubbish or a shower on their own! Older sims don't lecture Toddlers for being smelly either, and they should at least be able to say "Bah" before they rubbish themselves! So I set out to make my own take on this.

So here's BO - No Lecture Baby. When a baby soils their diaper, other sims (babies and toddlers excluded) will respond like they would with a smelly Toddler: they react only to the smell, but they will not lecture anyone.

And that's not everything, because then I did one even better! If the older sim is already doing something (anything, actually), the "smell bad" icon is not added to their queue! Because it makes no sense for anyone to first finish everything they're doing, and then - 2 hours later - complain about the smell that was taken care of 2 hours ago! And this part works for babies and toddlers alike! (Yeah, I like my sims' actions to be sensible... Big Grin)

This one works for ALL game configurations, but it *will* conflict with Pescado's "antibabylecture", of course. But then again, with my mod in place, it makes no sense to keep Pescado's mod in as well, does it?

Happy Simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - No Lecture Baby Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 579 bytes | File Name BO - No Lecture Baby.zip | # of Downloads 3,906  

Comments
#5 21-11-2011
Thank you BO - this one also looks very useful

#6 21-11-2011
You're welcome, dear ladies. Another stupid annoyance fixed.Smile

#7 22-11-2011
I thought it shocking that babies got lectured. Idiotic, insane and way past annoying.
Thank you, BoilingOil.

#8 22-11-2011
You're welcome, Nonni! Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option