• MogHudson's Watch TV From All Chairs
  • Creator: ModHudson
sims2 #1
I like to make living rooms which use 45-degree angle positioned chairs or sectional sofas that turn a corner. However, these realistically positioned chairs are no use for your Sims to watch TV from which has always annoyed me.

So this is a mod that allows the watching of TV from those sorts of chairs. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, have a look at the pictures for more information. This mod also allows the watching of TV from much further back making large cinema rooms usable. From my testing, a Sim can watch TV sitting in a chair that is 10 squares back from the TV, and probably much further too.

Take that Sims 3 - XanderGC Sims3 Bashing Momentâ„¢ Celebrate

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
MogHudson's Watch TV From All Chairs Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#2 30-11-2011
I literally squeed when I saw this on MTS. Big Grin Thank God for modders who clean up Maxis sloppiness! This is another of those annoying things that Maxis could have fixed themselves, but of course didn't bother to. Go, Mog!

#3 01-12-2011
Yup, this is superb. Another great mod from Mog is the sit down with your drink - also very cool.

#4 18-12-2011
Yes, great find, Shane, thanks a million!

Sorry, that is a members only option