sims2 #1
The Maxoids pulled us another fast one: the Espresso machine is visitor-enabled, but then the Guardian BHAV disables it again for everyone except family members and shop managers. Enough of that nonsense!

This mod will enable the Espresso machine for anyone who's allowed to drink coffee. If you don't want anyone but family members and employees to use it, lock it away! It's that simple Smile

Happy simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Espresso for Visitors Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 381 bytes | File Name BO - Espresso for Visitors.zip | # of Downloads 2,053  

Comments
#9 22-04-2012
No, this mod only deals with the espresso machine at home.

You're sdaying the espresso bar doesn't work at OFB businesses? I'm sure I've sold coffee at a business lot...

Sorry, that is a members only option