sims2 #1
It occurred to me, although I have been recolouring thing to match the 'Craftmeister Book Nook' and in AL wood colours, that I had never recoloured the Book Nook in the AL colours. So, here they are.

3 Apartment Life wood recolours of the base game 'Craftmeister Book Nook', which also recolours the university 'Dahlen Library Bookcase'.

A fantastic range of add-ons of the Dahlen Bookcase by Leesester (Leefish) can be found HERE

[Image: thumb640x480]

All files have been compressed and tested.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Craftmeister Book Nook Screenshot Craftmeister Book Nook Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 211.09 KB | File Name CraftmeisterBookNook-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 610  

Comments
#2 13-12-2011
Thank you Shell - will be great for my bookstore Smile

#3 13-12-2011
Wonderful recols as always, Shell! I just refurnished both my self-Sim's living-room and her bookstore, so this is perfect timing. Smile

And IMO, Lee's Dahlen add-ons (slots! slots everywhere!) are the the best thing since sliced Sim bread. Big Grin I want those bookcases IRL!

#4 13-12-2011
Woow. Yeah, this one really 'connects the dots', in a manner of speaking Smile Thanks, Shell.

Sorry, that is a members only option