• Smitty Classy Single Door
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
This is another door that has been hanging around in my downloads folder for the LONGEST time....Apartment Life is my favourite EP, and the original of this door is one of my favourites - just too big - so I made a one tile version.

I originally made it for a request; I was going to expand it out to a full set, and I will do a centred door as well. The sharpeyed among you may see a window that matches the door - the window is NOT finished - there are some small gaps in the mesh and I never got round to the diagonal. If there is interest then I will upload the window later.

The doors of course are provided with a diagonal and straight version and have NO gaps in the mesh....

Prices:
275 Simoleons

Polys:
1022 Polys

Colours:
Repository item - it will pick up any recolours for the door that you may have in your downloads folder

Like the little sign? Pick it up at Mod the sims Click HERE for link

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Smitty Classy Single Door Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 35.61 KB | File Name Smitty Classy Doors.rar | # of Downloads 2,435  

Comments
#13 31-08-2011
Has anyone noticed that Lee has not responded to all this begging yet. Wink Does that mean she doesn't want us to "fangirl and jump around excitedly"? Big Grin

#14 31-08-2011
I think it means we can "fangirl and jump around excitedly" as much as we want, but it won't be over her doing more doors and windows Tongue

#15 31-08-2011
Well, I am busy at the moment - but the window is done for the straight, not the diagonal. Just need to get round to it.

#16 21-09-2019
  • Registered
Love this.

Sorry, that is a members only option