sims2 #1
-----Introduction-----

The Essential Oil Burner and the storage kit called Essential Kit, brought to you by Aromax Inc., help your Sims lead a healthier and happier life, by satisfying various needs of the Sims according to the type and amount essential oils you put into the burner.

Buy them in the Sims catalog under Misc > Misc today to benefit your Sims.

7 EOs are available: Ginger, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Bergamot and Geranium. They'll add Fitness*, Comfort, Energy, Fun, Social, Hygiene and Aspiration*, respectively. You can blend them in any combination to combine the effects, and/or add more than one dosage to enhance the effects, but beware that overdose will cause countereffects (add->substract). In case you find your health being harmed by overdose, you can always stop the burner and discard all contents remaining.

(*: For adding to Fitness, the oil of Ginger will never make you really "fit"; it'll only keeps you away from fatness (adding stops in the middle of the Fitness bar). Additional fitness values by exercises will not be reduced unless overdose. For Aspiration, same story applies. The limit is filling the first green block.)

For easier maintenance after you find a perfect combination, you can set it as the formula, and use the menu option "Add by Formula" to mix the blend in one shot. Setting the formula does not require any interaction (just like turning on and off lights).

The essential oils are stored in the Essential Kits. Every time you instruct your Sims to add EO(s), they'll go to the nearest EK with enough EO storage, and get the amount from it. One EK can store 1000 dosages (=300ml) of EOs of any type (like a fridge: you only see a sum; it doesn't place any restriction on what you can cook). Restocking can be done in front of the EK (I'm too lazy to make an aromatherapy community lot collection); each dosage costs 0.5 Simoleon (0.5 in the sum is rounded to 1). Restocking always resume the full 1000 storage.

EOs are dangerous to be handled by kids. Therefore, all interactions are available only for teens, adults and elders. Setting the formula can be done by "you", regardless of what age the Sim you have chosen is.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Oil Burner Screenshot    
Download link
Comments

There are no comments yet. Be the first to add one.

Sorry, that is a members only option