• Ambitious Chair by Leefish in 69 Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Lee created this chair for Sims 3 then converted it to Sim 2, I've recoloured the chair and am uploading the chair and recolours. I would like to start by saying thank you Lee, for letting me be the first to recolour this chair.

69 that's right 69 recolours, using textures found in the game. Files have been split due to size, and colours have been separated into folders.
You will need Lee's MESH, which is in a separate file below.

Not all colours are pictured. So here's a colour list:

Apartment Life:
AL Darkwood - AL Lightwood - Al Medwood

Asian Desk:
AsianAvodire - AsianBlack - AsianRed - AsianWalnut

Card Table:
Blue Speckle - Purple Boomerang -Red Boomerang

Club Desk:
ClubDeskAsh - ClubDeskDarkwood - ClubDeskRedwood

Craftmeister:
Blackwash - Mahongany - Oak - Pine - Woodplank

Ikea:
IkeaBirch - IkeaBrown - IkeaOak

Loft Desk:
DeskloftCopperndark - DeskloftIronnred - DeskloftMetal - DeskloftPatinanyellow - DeskloftSteelnlight

Maxis Wood:
BrushedAluminum - BurlSapele - Cherry - DarkBrownwood - DarkGreywood - DarkWoodplank - EuroOakBurl - GoldDust - KnottyPine - LightBrownwood - LightGreywood - Maple - PomeleSatinwood - RedFinish - RedOak - SantaMaria -
Sapele - Steel - V5 - Whitewash

Quaint Desk and Table:
QuaintBlue - Quaint - QuaintGreen - QuaintRed

Seats Only:
MainBlueMarble - MainButterfly - MainFlower - MainPenBeige - MainPenBlue - MainPenBrown - MainPenGreen - MainPenMink - MainPenSalmon - MainPenTerracotta - MainPenWine - MainPenYellow - MainRedMarble - MainSunflower - MainWolf

Value Desk:
ValueDeskMetal - ValueDeskWood - ValueDeskWoodMaple - ValueDeskWoodRed

All files have been compressed and check in game.
[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Ambitious Chair by Leefish in 69 Colours Screenshot Ambitious Chair by Leefish in 69 Colours Screenshot Ambitious Chair by Leefish in 69 Colours Screenshot Ambitious Chair by Leefish in 69 Colours Screenshot Ambitious Chair by Leefish in 69 Colours Screenshot Ambitious Chair by Leefish in 69 Colours Screenshot Ambitious Chair by Leefish in 69 Colours Screenshot Ambitious Chair by Leefish in 69 Colours Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 86.16 KB | File Name Ambitious Chair by LeeFish MESH.zip | # of Downloads 626  
Filesize 1.13 MB | File Name AmbitiousChairbyLeeFish-Desk MatchingRecoloursByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 698  
Filesize 2.78 MB | File Name AmbitiousChairbyLeeFish-RecoloursByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 693  
Comments
#2 09-01-2012
I love the decal version Smile I never thought of that, but it looks really nice.

#3 10-01-2012
I love the versatility of the chair, just about everything I put it with in game looked like the chair had been made just for that item. ♥
(I am still freaked out by the red and purple boomerangs) Smile

#4 10-01-2012
Such an awesome chair and I love seeing TS3 objects being converted for TS2 (if only we could get the Create-A-Style-Tool right?) thank you for sharing!

Sorry, that is a members only option