sims2 #1
Now all your sims can leave the lot and simply leave Babies, Toddlers and Pets unattended. Sims will not whine about not wanting to leave the little ones at home alone, and the Social Worker and the Animal Control Officer will stay away!

If you want your sims to behave irresponsibly, now you can!

NOTE: The HCDU will report one single conflict with InTeenimater_B.package, but this is of no consequence! Load my mod last, and everything works fine!

With this mod installed, there is no need for the "No Animal Control" hack, nor for any hacks to keep the Social Worker away, because to me it made sense to build those in.

UPDATE January 30th, 2012: Now walking to School/Work and going to comm lots by any means have finally also been made possible without the need for a Nanny or any other kind of baby-sitter. Let the trailer trash families expand!

UPDATE April 30th, 2012: Previous versions did NOT include going hiking or jogging. The newest version, however, DOES! Your sims may be irresponsible, but at least they'll be HEALTHY Big Grin

UPDATE August 11, 2012: Lymangood reported an issue. If you do NOT have BV, FT, AL or M&G installed, when there are kids on the lot, sims can ONLY leave the lot by taxi cab. Using their own car causes an error that - alas - can NOT be fixed. Only the mentioned EPs update the ownable cars so they support this option. There's nothing I can do...

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Kids & Pets Unattended Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 908 bytes | File Name BO - KidsandPets Unattended.zip | # of Downloads 9,781
File Updated 25-03-2014

Comments
#9 30-04-2012
UPDATE April 30th, 2012: Previous versions did NOT include going hiking or jogging. The newest version, however, DOES! Your sims may be irresponsible, but at least they'll be HEALTHY Big Grin

#10 08-05-2012
  • VenusKing

I think I found one more instance where they refuse to leave. I tried to send one of my teens to college and he wouldn't leave because there were kids on the lot alone. The other teenagers were at work. It's not a huge deal. I can just wait until someone gets home before sending a teen off to college. I just thought you should know. Thanks!!

#11 08-05-2012
Ah, thanks for letting me know, VenusKing. I'll have a look, see if there's anything I can do about that!

#12 11-08-2012
UPDATE August 11, 2012: Lymangood reported an issue. If you do NOT have BV, FT, AL or M&G installed, when there are kids on the lot, sims can ONLY leave the lot by taxi cab. Using their own car causes an error that - alas - can NOT be fixed. Only the mentioned EPs update the ownable cars so they support this option. There's nothing I can do...

Sorry, that is a members only option