• Back2School Bookshelf: Emptied with 15 slots
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
Running out of places to put your stuff? Bookshelves shouldn't be just for books. So I cleared off the Back2School Bookshelf and added 15 slots.

[Image: book%202.jpg]

This is not a functioning bookcase, so it doesn't produce books and such. Each shelf has 3 slots; left, middle, and right.

It can be found in Storage/Bookshelves and cost 200. Comes in four colors:

[Image: book3.jpg]

This object was only possible by information shared by Raven Shadow and HugeLunatic, and advancements in the s3pe tool by Peter L. Jones and Inge Jones

Packaged version available here

Additional Credits:
Thanks to Wes Howe, Inge Jones and PLJones, Ceixari, and Delphy for the tools. sims3packed in TSR Workshop.

Please contact cmo.

Screenshots
Back2School Bookshelf: Emptied with 15 slots Screenshot Back2School Bookshelf: Emptied with 15 slots Screenshot Back2School Bookshelf: Emptied with 15 slots Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 262.1 KB | File Name cmomoney_BookshelfStudentHighEmptys3pk.rar | # of Downloads 807  

Comments
#2 30-05-2010
Sims3pack objects with added slots? Awesomesauce. Thanks CMO, all sims3pack/launcher users will hopefully thank you too.

#3 08-06-2010
  • Registered
I just love this! I'm a slot-a-holic. Thank you so very much.

#4 09-06-2010
  • Registered
I was going crazy, I was looking shelf with slots! A thousand times, thank you! That's fantastic!

Eu estava ficando louco, eu estava olhando prateleira com slots! Mil vezes, obrigado! Isso é fantástico!Wink

Sorry, that is a members only option