sims2 #1
I made this quite a while ago - its a remesh of the Mission Dining Table and Chairs from OFB. As some people might like to just REPLACE the existing mesh with mine then in ONE rar there are replacement GMDCs which will override your existing table and chairs, the other is the full files.

If you like the existing table and chairs then there is the remesh version which will add a new table and chairs to your catalog. They are cheaper because I thought the original price was a bit steep. Of course, as always, they are repository linked to the OFB items.

ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
Mission Table Remesh11448 600
Mission Dining Chair Remesh21258 300

BONUS ITEM ADDED!!
Rawmilk has made the barstool I remeshed into a default replacement and bundled all three pieces (chair, table and barstool) into a reduxed redux.

Thanks rawmilk Big Grin

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Mission Redux Screenshot Mission Redux Screenshot Mission Redux Screenshot Mission Redux Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 32.03 KB | File Name Mission REDUX (GMDC only).rar | # of Downloads 849  
Filesize 44.5 KB | File Name Mission REDUX (full files).rar | # of Downloads 1,316  
Filesize 49.37 KB | File Name Mission Redux Default Trio.zip | # of Downloads 843  
Comments
#2 11-02-2012
That looks awesome, Lee! I'll take the GMDC-only version! Thanks a bundle! Heart

#3 11-02-2012
Yay, what a difference! Your version look so much nicer and sleeker than the original. Heart I'll take the GMDC-only version, too - away with the heavy and clunky!

#4 11-02-2012
Finally, thank you Lee, I'm taking both files. ♥♥♥

*Michelle does happy dance around the kitchen, applauding Lee

Sorry, that is a members only option