sims2 #1
6 adorable recolours of Sentate's awesome mesh. Link to more recolours at sanneke's LJ.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Sesame Street Sweaters Screenshot Sesame Street Sweaters Screenshot Sesame Street Sweaters Screenshot  
Download link
Comments
#5 25-02-2012
Quote:Big Bird is blue and called Pino

Huh Does that mean he looks like Cookie Monsters big brother. Smile Hmm! I may have to dig out my Big Bird collection and recolour them Blue.

What colour are Dutch Green Eggs and Ham?

Next you'll be telling me there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Oh no! There is a tooth fairy, right? Confused

#6 25-02-2012
In holland, Santa comes on the evening of December 5th, and has his birthday on the 6th. His name is Sinterklaas, which literally means Santa Claus. He was the bishop of Mira, a village in Turkey. And he'd not fill stockings, but put little presents in shoes that were left outside the houses of paupers.

The Easter Bunny is a chicken, because it lays eggs. In stead of like a rabbit, it looks like a hare, though.

#7 25-02-2012
Didn't he originally put coins in the shoes of paupers.

As for the Chicken and Rabbit, the Easter bunny never made any sense to me, Easter chicken makes more sense.

#8 25-02-2012
How cute! (And I really like the mesh, too.) Great find, Lee!

But no Big Bird in Dutch? What's wrong with you people?! Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option