sims2 #1
buggybooz Wrote:Back to Kia; different bits can be used in different rooms. As I hate having routing issues in a hallway and sims need a place to put their bills,preferably next to a front door, I designed the console table to be slim enough so that they could pass by it. There are 3 extra deco slots for very small things....so choose wisely, ie, the orchid-in-sisalbasket needs to be rotated to fit well on the sides. Leave the middle space for post unless you only play to decorate.

The two cube endtable fits snugly under the big appartment life window but will only hold objects with cheat "moveobject on". Why? I haven't the foggiest. If you have Al you can stack them as high as you want and come up with all sorts of combinations. If not, everything is still base game compatible.

The only repository part are the baskets slaved to the orchid and a fair few separate recolours for each. Oh and the wardrobe is completely empty. Small picture frame is slaved to BV poster and the wall frames are slaved to the Olive Peynter with 3 new painting recolours.

Well, there you go. I can't think of anything else apart from that sisal baskets rule forever! ...and I babbled....alot.

17 new meshes and a collection file included in the download. I hope you enjoy using this as much as I enjoyed making it.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Buggybooz - KIA Screenshot Buggybooz - KIA Screenshot Buggybooz - KIA Screenshot  
Download link
Comments
#2 13-03-2012
Want! - Fantastic find, always glad to see the Sims 2 live on. Smile

#3 13-03-2012
Buggybooz is back? Yay! Celebrate And with a gorgeous set, too, even yayer. Smile Great find, Lee!

#4 14-03-2012
Thanks guys - I was checking links over in the link directory and opened Buggy's site. I thought gah - she closed her blog - so imagine my happy yays when it loaded and this set was on the front page Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option