Thought I'd register here
#1 14-03-2012 
Hi I've been creating for a very long time, was not 100% sure if I should join or not after what happened in 2010 (for anyone who's curious, I don't feel like going into it), but figured enough time had passed and any bad blood had passed, I do apologize for what I did back then, and hope I'm welcome here.

#2 14-03-2012 
G'Day Jon, welcome to Leefish.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#3 14-03-2012 
Hallo Jon - you are of course welcome here. Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 14-03-2012 
Jon, I'm sure I have no clue what you did at any time in the past that would make you NOT be welcome here. *I* for one am happy to see you around! Welcome to Leefish, friend!

#5 15-03-2012 
* Ghost hugs jon

HI!!! I'm glad you're finally back. I've been wondering how you were.

(Does this mean that you are going to reopen Ninth Wave Sims? Or at least take that message down?)
Ghost, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2012.

#6 15-03-2012 
TheNinthWaveSims is open as TheNinthWaveSims.com it's been there for a while I created the .com shortly after the .org was hacked. What message are you talking about?

#7 18-03-2012 
I think Ghost is probably referring to the hacked message that still shows in the google cache when you search for your site. Possibly not conducive to membership.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#8 19-03-2012 
You may also want to fix your link at the Nintendorks Island. That was the link I had bookmarked, and probably a lot of the rest of us have the same link. It goes to that message.

* Ghost grumbles about hackers having too much time on their hands, and not enough of something in their heads.
Ghost, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2012.

#9 20-03-2012 
Oh um yeah I didn't do that of course :rolls eyes:

#10 20-03-2012 
TheNinthWave;10669 Wrote:Oh um yeah I didn't do that of course :rolls eyes:

You mean you did not fix the link at Nintendo Island by that as of course none of us thought that you had written that message Rolleyes << we even have a smilie for rolling eyes.... Wink

Sorry, that is a members only option