sims2 #1
Originally uploaded on MTS as a joint upload for Leesester and DJLee

Here are the base game 1 tile curtains and blind repositioned to fit on a 1 tile wide window sitting on two tiles.....the Colonial Shuttered window? The one we all love and never use as there are no curtains for it?

Here they are......all 7 base games curtains in a handy format! No more fiddly move objects and snap to grid - just pick em and place em - just like Maxis should have made it....

All objects are the same price as their Maxis counterparts, are fully recolourable and, because they are linked to the original base game curtains, will pick up any recolours for the base game curtains that you have in your downloads folders.

In the screenshots the original curtain is on the right - our reposition is on the left. You will need to put the diagonal and straight versions in your downloads folder to get full useability

ENJOY!!!

Polygon Counts:

All poly counts are for Diagonal AND Straight and are the same as Maxis

Aluminium Privacy Blind 475 polys
Cafe Curtain 706 polys
Cornerstone Victoriana Velvet Drapes 1362 polys
Floor Length Tieback 1032 polys
Funky Curtain 1018 polys
Veil Of Dreams 640 polys
Antique Lace 572 polys

Additional Credits:
Maxis for the original Mesh, Numenor, IgnorantBliss and all the other great tutorial writers and modders who taught us how to make objects - SIMPE and the CEP.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Centred Curtains Screenshot Centred Curtains Screenshot Centred Curtains Screenshot Centred Curtains Screenshot Centred Curtains Screenshot Centred Curtains Screenshot Centred Curtains Screenshot Centred Curtains Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 220.84 KB | File Name LEEFISH_2tileCurtains.rar | # of Downloads 1,783  

Comments
#2 24-03-2012
Coolio! It's always been tough, not to be able to use curtains on those 1 tile-windows-on-two-tiles. Thanks to you, that's now finally fixed! Heart

#3 24-03-2012
Oh Lee hunny this is great, I very rarely include curtains because of the mucking around fitting them, now I have no excuse, just wish they were height adjustable as well. Thank you ♥

#4 24-03-2012
Well they *are* if you use the shiftable hack from goggalor. The way that works the hack looks for the global setting of curtain and applies it. So these will shift.

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-309.html

Sorry, that is a members only option