Xthreads
#1 29-03-2012 
I'm having a problem with xthreads, hopefully something simple. After reorganizing my forum, my xthread fields don't work anymore in certain sections. Everything works fine, but when I try to post a new thread, my settings are no longer there.

Leefish, I know today, (or yesterday... I forgot) there was a problem with the download button not showing up on your mybb downloads section. I think I am having the same sort of problem. What option did you use to get it fixed so fast?
Yin, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2012.
And proud to be the owner of Atlas Productions - Cavern Of Creativity!

#2 29-03-2012 
BlushBlushBlushBlushBlush As soon as I posted this thread, I realized I had reverted my new thread and new reply templates back to default after destroying it so bad. My bad.....Confused this is resolved.BlushHeart

#3 29-03-2012 
I think you are doing the same things I did when I first started with XThreads.

I really did not have the faintest idea of HTML or css (and I am still trying to get better at css) and I kept breaking things and could never see why.

It is often a good idea to look at the HTML in another editor. I use Notepad++ and it is very easy to check that you have all your opening and closed tags set up correctly.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 29-03-2012 
Yeah I broke something in my css before and was like wtf???? I looked over it a zillion times looking for a semicolon.... They were all there. So I didn't know what was causing it to suddenly stop. I put the problem code on the bottom and it worked. But then a few days later when I was messing with something else, I looked at the problem code again and it was missing this "}". Facepalm moment ha ha!
Also, I downloaded notepad ++ a few days ago and it is already a godsend.

Sorry, that is a members only option