Hello
#1 01-04-2012 
Hello, I've been lurking around here for a little while, wandered over from MTS using the link from Leefish's posts Wink

I'm a lot creator at the moment but hopefully I'll get my head around some different types of creating in the near future, takes a long time for me to learn new things - I'm getting old! In RL I work part time in a Publishing house doing admin and uploading material onto the website. I'm married and have 3 children, one married, one at uni, and one about to leave school. I live in the UK.

Anyway, hope to visit a little more often now and maybe offer something up too? Working on another Art deco house and I know Leefish likes those Wink
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#2 01-04-2012 
Welcome to Leefish, Karen Lorraine. Having new members is always good, having new creators even better. So welcome!

#3 01-04-2012 
* leefish waves madly

Hi Karen! Great to see you here - feel free to post a picture of wip items in fishpics, or even upload a house Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 01-04-2012 
Thanks for the welcome.

Can I post the same stuff here as well as at MTS (and any other site for that matter)? I'm really quite new at uploading - blame my daughter, she got me uploading before that I'd just lurked at MTS (been lurking since 2006!)

#5 01-04-2012 
Of course - I personally try not to have doubles - but that is just me. Maybe I should add a "Leefish Exclusive" tag for posts.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 01-04-2012 
Welcome, Karen! Smile

#7 01-04-2012 
Welcome on the forum! *waves*
engelina-c, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Feb 2012.

#8 01-04-2012 
G'Day Karen, great to meet you, welcome to Leefish.

Quote:Maybe I should add a "Leefish Exclusive" tag for posts.
You could add that to everything I've uploaded here Lee.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#9 01-04-2012 
Yeah, would work for my stuff too, all of it... I may publish them elsewhere, but everybody needs to come HERE to get it.

#10 02-04-2012 
leefish;10929 Wrote:* leefish waves madly

Hi Karen! Great to see you here - feel free to post a picture of wip items in fishpics, or even upload a house Big Grin
Oh no you made me think of work a day early! We use WIP at work! I'll think about whether I double post stuff or not, would really like to get feedback before I upload stuff but the CFE at MTS for sims2 is a little quiet at the moment.Big Grin
Thanks for all the welcome messages, folks!

Sorry, that is a members only option