Adding and taking away
#11 05-04-2012 
Thanks BO! I just found it, more or less by accident. Smile Glad to hear it wasn't just me who had problems finding it, it makes me feel slightly less dense. Wink
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#12 05-04-2012 
* leefish flails
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 05-04-2012 
Not the Fish's fault that I fail at reading comprehension. Smile I saw afterwards that you said it loud and clear in your post that the policy thingy is in the profile. That's what I get for skipping every other sentence. Wink
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#14 05-04-2012 
Yea, its a bit of a mess at the moment, but I was proud of the popup Big Grin

I will work on making that whole bit more user friendly.

#15 05-04-2012 
NixNivis;11038 Wrote:I saw afterwards that you said it loud and clear in your post that the policy thingy is in the profile.

I've been in the profile editor a dozen times, without noticing it... Only when you go there through User CP is when it shows up... Took me an hour to find it, and I was about to give up... Smile

#16 05-04-2012 
Hmmm, I thought it was not so hard to find - open panel and go to edit profile....(red box added by me Tongue )

#17 06-04-2012 
I swear to you, when I did it that way soon after first reading about it, I did *NOT* see this box! I must be going blind... I swear, next week, I need someone to read the screen for me Wink

#18 06-04-2012 
awww (hugs BO) - maybe it was cached? I have been practicing with caches....

* leefish hides from BO

#19 06-04-2012 
Yes, HIDE, 'cuz I'ma whoop yo @$$ Tongue

* BoilingOil gets whoopee cushion.

#20 06-04-2012 
I'm going to put this here instead of hijacking another thread. I noticed a new request thread for Leefish, how about you add a recolour request thread as well.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

Sorry, that is a members only option