• Centred Door and Arch
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
Originally uploaded on MTS as part of the Merrye Makers Medieval Project, a "Maxis Match" door that is made to go with the Base Game Sir Cunningham window (which is really more Tudorish than medieval, but yea...) The door has an extra preset where the door handle is a rougher brown metal and still has the original preset with the shiny handle. This means that the door can also be used by none-medieval style players. While I was there I repositioned the Mission arch to also be centred on two tiles.

Polys, prices etc(Click to View)

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Centred Door and Arch Screenshot Centred Door and Arch Screenshot Centred Door and Arch Screenshot Centred Door and Arch Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 42.18 KB | File Name BG_MATCH_BrasserieDoor2x1byLeefish.rar | # of Downloads 458  
Filesize 12.83 KB | File Name BG_MATCH_BrasserieArch2x1byLeefish.rar | # of Downloads 406  

Comments
#2 06-04-2012
I've always liked this arch, thanks Lee!

#3 06-04-2012
Once again, great job Lee.

#4 13-04-2012
A must-have that I almost would not have had! Thank you, Lee. You did a wonderful job on this one Heart

Sorry, that is a members only option