Requests
#31 03-08-2014 
Ok, here we go - are not perfect, but better I guess

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.rar  doors.rar (Size: 232.64 KB / Downloads: 517)

#32 03-08-2014 
That was fast! Thank you very much for fixing the door so perfectly and so generously, I really appreciate it ♥

#33 03-08-2014 
Snagged the doors, too. I never noticed they don't let light in but I'll take improved meshes any day. Especially fish-improvements. Big Grin

#34 11-09-2014 
Hello!
I want to know if it is possible to link a custom door to the Milk Bottle Apartment Door Model Changer.
the door must meet any specific requirement or not? (mesh, wallmask)

Thanks in advance.

#35 11-09-2014 
Yea, it depends on the door really. It needs to be a single door and about the same dimensions as the Apartment Door (so not the club door, not the unedited Seasons hatch).

What door is it?

#36 11-09-2014 
Is a door that converted from the sims 3 (with permission of the creator)
Door: http://i.imgur.com/SoLuuxY.png
(is the grey door)

so, I adapt the mesh size to match the door of the apartment, is it possible to link it to the bottle?

#37 11-09-2014 
ok, This is what you need to do: the NEW sized mesh for the door should be a repository door to the original tall door (that way you get to keep both doors in game and all recolours work) and I need a straight and diagonal. Make sure the wallmask for the apartment door fits this new door and then will show you how to add to the bottle.

Where is that door uploaded? The tall one? Is it meant to have that gap at the side between door and frame?

#38 11-09-2014 
Ok, that's an old picture, I have to adjust the door frame.
The wallmask original is not straight, has ends rounded . Necessarily have to be straight?

#39 11-09-2014 
The best way to test it is to change the wallmask in your door to the exact same as the valuedoor wallmask. If it looks right with that, then it will look right on the apartment door.

#40 12-09-2014 
Ok,
I have adjusted the mesh and the result is this: http://i.imgur.com/sW7pCrA.png
Now, what I have to do?

Sorry, that is a members only option