Requests
#61 16-12-2014 
  • Registered
Pets hybrid and puppy mod
I posted a topic specific. I believe it was wrong to add here the first time;-)

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6242

#62 16-12-2014 
Yea, I found it later. That is a very ambitious mod. Smile

#63 31-07-2015 
I was wondering if there's away to fix the espresso cups in sims 2. All of mine place the cups on a table or floor instead of in the dishwasher.

#64 31-07-2015 
I believe that's what the coffeecuphack by Pescado is for. Smile

#65 31-07-2015 
Of course they do. Is that a download on here or somewhere else?

#66 31-07-2015 
All Pescado mods are - of course - found on Pescado's site, MATY (which is short for "More Awesome Than You" - which I find somewhat arrogant...)

Oh, and be careful when you go there. Asking questions there can be hazardous to your mental health!

#67 01-08-2015 
Tried searching for but couldn't find it there or I'm looking in the wrong section Sad

#69 01-08-2015 
Ok so edits are a little slow Sad Thanks leefish Smile I ended up finding it a few mins after posting. Sad

#70 06-10-2015 
Hi there. I'd like to request help in making an animated revolving horizontal wheel, as seen here. I've been having problems making animations. Yes, there's the tutorial by Echo here that I've tried to learn for creating an animated object...but it didn't work for me.

And then there may be additional programming that I'm not very versed in that may make this request too tall to ask for from anyone. I understand if this request in unreasonable to fulfill. Especially if the wheel is to stay at a certain position and then continue from that position to a new one.

Anyway, I figured I'd ask, just in case.

Sorry, that is a members only option