automatically own all clothes in catalogue without having to buy them
#11 06-04-2012 
Karen Lorraine;11114 Wrote:"SHOP-AT-HOME" COAT HOOK
Get for free any type of clothings!
by MaryLou & Numenor

It is what I use as well, but fansee is trying to avoid the buying of clothes interactions. They can take a lot of time you see.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 06-04-2012 
I am so sorry, I use things in combination and confuse what does what. What you need may be clothingtool.zip from here.
That one should work for the selected sim.

#13 06-04-2012 
Karen Lorraine;11114 Wrote:Is this of any use to you? Numenor and MaryLou at MTS created a coat hook that allows you to use all clothes without buying them "SHOP-AT-HOME" COAT HOOK
Get for free any type of clothings!
by MaryLou & Numenor

Karen, did you even bother to read the thread? My first reply already mentioned that object - INCLUDING A LINK -, and it was rejected. Suggesting it again doesn't make it any more useful, if you ask me...

Just saying.

#14 06-04-2012 
I don't think it actually adds clothes to your household wardrobe in bulk, but it gives you access to the entire catalog to choose the sim's current outfits.

#15 07-04-2012 
Yep, BO I did read the beginning but missed that vital part - sorry, will try harder next time.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#16 07-04-2012 
Thanks rawmilk. That clothingtool mod doesn't seem to do what I want either, but I appreciate the suggestion. Smile

#17 07-04-2012 
BoilingOil;11113 Wrote:Yeah, CT has been gone for a while now... However, all their members and all their stuff are now at TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum. One *does* need to register to get to see anything, though... The residents of this mad house have their minds in the gutter a lot Big Grin, so it's not always family friendly there. And I know, because I'm committed as well.

In fact, the Crazy Town link at SimsWiki now *leads* to the Asylum!

I just signed up, I'm not into "adult" content for Sims in the least, but access to Dizzy's contributions is well worth the registration, even if Dizzy doesn't mod anymore.

fanseelamb;11136 Wrote:Thanks rawmilk. That clothingtool mod doesn't seem to do what I want either, but I appreciate the suggestion. Smile

Geez, I thought I had it with that one. Well, best of luck in finding a solution.

#18 07-04-2012 
It's not really explicit adult content, because there's an adult section for that, for which you'd have to PM your year of birth to TFM to get access. But at times we all *do* get somewhat *naughty* outside the adult section as well. Just mild suggestions mostly, but it clearly shows that we're all a bit... well, um, yeah...

By the way, I had mentioned the clothing tool too, although not linked. I had a feeling that wouldn't do it either.

Sorry, that is a members only option