How Large Is Your: Music Folder?
#11 06-04-2012 
I'm with fanseelamb, my speakers are turned off - the music drives me scatty! I'd rather sing than listen to music anyway - only listen to music if I'm learning something new for choir or using it as a backing track for my singing lesson stuff.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#12 06-04-2012 
Yes, I am a no sound kind of player too, for several reasons:

1) I had no speakers (just a pair of headphones plugged in lying on the desk)
2) My cat dislikes loud noise
3) I kept turning my sound off cos of the talking ads at MTS....

Anyway - B bought me some speakers so I have been using them (while willem (cat) is out of the room) so she doesn't feel hurt and when I played sims2 I was amazed to discover that the music from the stereo gets louder when you are inside the house or the room it is in. Just a small thing, but nicely done.

On topic: I have no custom music in my game
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 07-04-2012 
I never Play with music either, the game music isnt too interesting (Then again I liked the TS1 Music a lot more than anything else). I do turn on iTunes for music, but I dont often because the music, though all my favorite, eventually annoys me when I try to build or play at all (That and because it causes the games to get slow and laggy).

#14 07-04-2012 
Huh, so basically in reference to my first post I am crazy for using custom music in the game lol. Maybe I should have stayed safe and asked how big your download folders are? lol
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#15 07-04-2012 
Good point on building, levini. I like sound and occasionally music when I am playing, but hearing the same build mode music all the time wears on me, and it rarely occurs to me to turn it off. Maybe I can deselect all the build/buy mode music in the prefs and see how that works.

#16 07-04-2012 
* leefish waits for Xander to launch new topic.....

#17 07-04-2012 
Seriously? No you can't really be serious lol. Or is that a jab at me slowly taking over the site with more XanderGC content again lol.

#18 07-04-2012 
XanderGC;11133 Wrote:Seriously? No you can't really be serious lol.

* leefish is totally serious

I think you have good ideas for topics - I can never think of any. You are like our social leader Big Grin

#19 07-04-2012 
Mission: Accepted.

#20 07-04-2012 
Not only do I have my speaker turned off, I muted all sounds on my computer and in game.

@Lee, there's talking ads at MTS! Every heard of Adblock Plus, it's very good. Smile
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

Sorry, that is a members only option