How Large Is Your: Music Folder?
#21 07-04-2012 
I need to hear my game, so my speakers are on. It's just that most of what the game-producers nowadays call music, is just mind-numbingly loud BOINK-BOINK-WAAHHH, which I absolutely can not stand, so in most games, the music is off.

I don't want to see my sims dance in silence, so I have a mod that requires the music to be on, before they can dance. There are a few reasonable channels in TS2, though.

#22 07-04-2012 
I do like some of the Sims 2 music as well. "Chocolate" and "Very Very Rich Town" are some of my faves lol.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#23 07-04-2012 
My speakers are on, but the sound in-game is turned off, so needless to say, I don't have any custom music. Instead, I just have itunes running in the background. Lately, I have been listening to the Wicked soundtrack on repeat... it's getting a little bit ridiculous, but it's so good!

#24 07-04-2012 
I just love music and anything that I can put my own touch on (like adding in music for example) makes me a happy camper.

#25 08-05-2012 
I play music separately from Sims2/Sims3 because it adds to lag time and my PC is old.

I am very fond of a lot of the old Sims 1 tunes though, and have them loaded into my MM jukebox (am I the only one who prefers not to use iTunes?). If I want music, I play that.

The music in the game - I mute, unless it's the classical station.

#26 08-05-2012 
I'm not an iTunes fan. No, that's not correct: I *H*A*T*E* iTunes! If and when I want to synch or update my iP*ds, I *need* to have the friggin' thang on my PC, so I don't do either.

#27 08-05-2012 
Well, I quite liked iTunes when I first saw it - I liked the way it worked, all that sort of thing. I totally fail at syncing stuff though, so that was a bit wasted on me. Anyway, with like 50GB of music, all I listened to were my fave disco hits.

BEEGEES FOREVER!!

(fish fever, fish feeever...etc)
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#28 09-05-2012 
I liked the idea of iTunes but not the implementation of the final product. I always get mad at my Sims when they turn off the stereo by themselves lol.

#29 09-05-2012 
I don't mind when my sims turn their stereo off. I hate it when they switch it on, move to another room, and leave the stereo on for no purpose. Same for TV or computer. If you switch it on, then effing USE it, for Crap's sake!

I currently have one sim in a dorm, who will not accept any computers being on, while not in use... She autonomously goes and switches them off. I Heart her!

Sorry, that is a members only option