sims2 #1
The logic for this mod is identical to the logic for BO - Vacation-Actions Limited. That is to say:
  • Everyone can autonomously smustle as much as they like on Downtown lots.
  • Downtownies can autonomously smustle anytime, anywhere.
The MDF version is meant for those that want to use this with the added limitations of my Music & Dance Fixes mod.

NOTE: Of course, you use only ONE version at a time!

Credits: this mod is based on a suggestion made by rawmilk905. Thank you, Grass! Big Grin

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Smustle Limited Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 489 bytes | File Name BO - Smustle Limited.zip | # of Downloads 268  
Filesize 581 bytes | File Name BO - Smustle Limited - MDF.zip | # of Downloads 430  

Comments
#5 07-04-2012
I'm not a weedie, Lev! Tongue

#6 07-01-2013
I just installed Cyjon's Dance Advertising Tweaks and detected a conflict as both modify Interaction - Dance Smustle TEST. Cyjon notes that in addition to balancing out the dance advertising so that sims don't disproportionately prefer Bon Voyage dances, the mod fixes the bug in smustle that prevented it from advertising more strongly to people with high Music & Dance enthusiasm like the other dances do. I don't know if that fix is in yours already. I figured you might want to know and add that fix to your version of Interaction - Dance Smustle TEST. Assuming you like the rebalance, perhaps all of Dance Advertising Tweaks could be integrated into this and/or Music and Dance fixes.
My apologies if this is already part of the mod(s.)

#7 08-01-2013
My mod makes it so that only downtownies smustle whenever they like, and all others ONLY smustle on downtown lots. Of course, this is done in the dance smustle TEST. I don't see why anyone would want to restrict the smustle any further, really.

So the choice is simple: if you want Cyjon's mod to determine what sims do, then remove mine. Otherwise, make sure that my mod loads AFTER Cyjon's.

#8 09-01-2013
OK, thank you for clarification.
Dance Advertising Tweaks has been deleted.

Sorry, that is a members only option