Conversions?
#11 10-04-2012 
leefish;11309 Wrote:Just to be clear - I think I wasn't - I don't object to conversions. I don't even object to recolours of TS2 Store clothing and objects that also have the mesh in there as the store is closed down....

Ooh. Well that is good to know. Including bonus item meshes is okay too right? Personally I see nothing wrong with it since they were free to begin with, just exclusive. Which I always thought was mean and nasty anyhow. If I spend my money on a product I should get the same thing as someone who bought it in another store, dammit.

Anyhow.

*fanseelamb lassos Honeywell and leads her over to Tumblr

Now what should we call her? Funnywell? Honeysmell? Moneybell?

#12 10-04-2012 
FunnyHell! how about HoneyWellSims

#13 10-04-2012 
Funnysmell...

I'll probably just use AlabasterVerve. I wonder why no one EVER takes that name? Tongue

#14 10-04-2012 
fanseelamb;11323 Wrote:Ooh. Well that is good to know. Including bonus item meshes is okay too right? Personally I see nothing wrong with it since they were free to begin with, just exclusive. Which I always thought was mean and nasty anyhow. If I spend my money on a product I should get the same thing as someone who bought it in another store, dammit.

Agreed. Not that I intend to deliberately host all the bits - they are on MATY - but no problems including the meshes in a recolour upload (or a repository item...)
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

Sorry, that is a members only option