• Satin Halter Dresses in 8 Pretty Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
These are recolours of a free bonus dress that came with The Sims 2 Double Deluxe. They are simple, but pretty, and it was trickier than you'd think to get the colours looking nice. I've been enjoying 'em for about a year now, so figure perhaps someone else would enjoy 'em too.

As for the mesh - I believe it was available for download to those who'd bought Double Deluxe at a certain store. I don't quite remember for sure. In any case, the mesh is no longer available for download so it's included with these recolours. The BLACK dress is the original Maxis item - it's included too since the texture is part of the mesh file. Thanks to Lord Darcy for decustomizing it.

Aug. 23, 2013 UPDATE: Added a white dress. The mesh is NOT included with the white dress. You need to get the mesh from the other file if you don't already have it.

BTW, these can all be worn as everyday and formal wear. Guess I forgot to mention that before. Whoops.

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Satin Halter Dresses in 8 Pretty Colours Screenshot Satin Halter Dresses in 8 Pretty Colours Screenshot Satin Halter Dresses in 8 Pretty Colours Screenshot Satin Halter Dresses in 8 Pretty Colours Screenshot Satin Halter Dresses in 8 Pretty Colours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 2.08 MB | File Name Satin Halter Dresses - Mesh Included.rar | # of Downloads 1,915  
Filesize 159.68 KB | File Name BONUS - White Satin Halter Dress [mesh sold separately].rar | # of Downloads 1,059  

Comments
#5 11-04-2012
Fantastic!

#6 11-04-2012
Really like the yellow one...the rest are fantastic too, thank you. Heart

#7 11-04-2012
Obviously the purple is my absolute favourite! Why? Because it's my favourite colour!

#8 11-04-2012
Wonderful! Sims in desert climates need more of this sort of thing. They often seem dressed a bit warm for the weather.

Sorry, that is a members only option