• Mid Century Classic - Auping Daybed
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
For those of you who don't know, I live in the Netherlands. Auping are a Dutch company that make beds for the Dutch Royal Family. Last year Auping celebrated the 50th Anniversary of the first production of their Mid Century Classic, the Auping Daybed.
I asked sixtyten from Awesims if she would consider making this daybed for TS3 (she loves midcentury stuff) and she kindly obliged. You can get the TS3 version HERE. I then asked if she would mind me porting the mesh to TS2 and she said go ahead - so here it is.

This is a sofa, not a bed, rather like the original daybeds were a place to take an afternoon nap, rather than being a real bed. Your sims can sit and lounge and nap on this daybed.

Also, if there is anyone out there who would like to make some recolours for this that would be awesome indeed....

EDIT deestar over at sailfinsims has done 15 recolours of this item - link below. There are also 16 recolours here on Leefish - see link below too.

FenixFish recolours
Deestar recolours

Prices and Catalogue Location
It can be found in the sofa section of the catalogue at 800 simoleons

Polys
1560 polys (I know, but its GORGEOUS)

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Mid Century Classic - Auping Daybed Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 120.64 KB | File Name Auping Daybed by LeeFish.rar | # of Downloads 2,289
File Updated 14-12-2010

Comments
#2 06-06-2010
  • Registered
1560 isn't *that* bad for a 3 tile sofa is it? Big Grin lolll

Thank you Lee, for converting this, you've done a wonderful job!!

#3 06-06-2010
(06-06-2010 11:14 PM)Sixtyten Wrote:  1560 isn't *that* bad for a 3 tile sofa is it? Big Grin lolll

Lol no - there is a Maxis dining chair (can't remember which one) that is over 2000 polys.... and that is not as fabulous as this. I have to admit, give me gorgeous high poly everytime over low poly that looks it.

#4 07-06-2010

(06-06-2010 11:35 PM)leefish Wrote:  I have to admit, give me gorgeous high poly everytime over low poly that looks it.

I totally agree! Heart

Sorry, that is a members only option