Upgraded
#11 16-04-2012 
* levini keeps clicking to view and is getting nothing Sad . He then decides to kick the thingy.

Yeah, Lee it is broken Sad along with a post icon.

#12 16-04-2012 
levini - keep your remarks helpful or keep them to yourself.

* leefish is rather stressed ATM and is suffering from total sense of humour failure.

Like which icon???????????

* leefish flails at disaster of epic proportions
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 16-04-2012 
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work today! I'm really enjoying this site, it's bright and welcoming, and I'm beginning to like fish!
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#14 16-04-2012 
Karen Lorraine;11478 Wrote:Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work today! I'm really enjoying this site, it's bright and welcoming, and I'm beginning to like fish!

aww thank you Karen, we all try really hard to make leefish a fun place to be.

BO and Shell do great with regular uploads and I work to make it all nice and tidy.

So you can imagine my distress when I see that something is BROKEN. I hate broken things on websites. I think it looks so - uncared for.

#15 16-04-2012 
Me too, that's why mine is frustrating me! Getting a big book to read tomorrow to help from the web guy at work! might be asking for explanations Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#16 17-04-2012 
I wish I had something helpful on broken stuffies. I agree with Karen, though. This site is s lot of fun, and that's all because of the diverse range of things going on here. Thank you, Lee Heart

#17 17-04-2012 
You're the best Lee! It's because of you that we have this awesome place to hang out and everything you're continually doing just makes it a fantastic site! Don't get too stressed out, remember that it's just for fun and we love you anyway!

#18 17-04-2012 
I echo Twi, you're the best, Lee. I think it's great how you're always working on tweaking and improving the site. (I just noticed that you're now taken back to the page you came from when you log in, instead of the index page - great! Smile) If there's anything I can do to help, other than cheering (unfortunately I don't know anything about what you're doing here, even though I do know my HTML and CSS), just give me a shout.
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#19 17-04-2012 
aww, thank you guys.

I won't say I cried myself to sleep (it's a spoiler tag for heavens sake) but I was sad. I am not the only one with the issue, but what baffles me is that the spoiler worked FINE on the testboard. Sad

* leefish goes and ponders regexes.

That is the problem - the regex is breaking in the spoiler. You can see it in the source code - for some weird reason the &quot is getting corrupted. I fail at regex.

#20 17-04-2012 
"regex" - if you're referring to regular expressions, then I know what you mean... They can be darn tough to get just right. And if they aren't just right, they can break things in a fashion that's almost impossible to track down. But I believe I know the material rather well. If there's anything I can do???

Sorry, that is a members only option