• 'Pampered Pedro Double Bed' and 'Federal End Table' Recolours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
6 Apartment Life wood and 5 Black and Silver recolours of the Sims 3 'Pampered Pedro Double Bed' and 3 Apartment Life wood, 1 Black and 1 Silver recolour of the Sims 3 'Federal End Table' converted by TheNinthWave.

You can view the converted bed HERE and converted end table HERE.

Thanks to TheNinthWave. Also thanks to Pooklet for the great colours. (sorry, no link as the site is now closed)

[Image: thumb640x480]
(Accessories not included)

All files have been compressed and checked in game mesh and colour chart included in the ZIP file. Take care, stay safe and enjoy.

TheNinthWave Wrote:This is The Sims 3 Store Pampered Pedro bed for The Sims 2. The bedding is repository linked to Maxis, so all Maxis bedding recolors will show up in this as well as any custom bedding you have in your downloads folder.

TheNinthWave Wrote:This is The Sims 3 Ambitions federal end table for The Sims 2 now emptied with an extra slot for placing whatever you like.

All files have been compressed and checked in game, colour chart included in the ZIP file.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
'Pampered Pedro Double Bed' and 'Federal End Table' Recolours Screenshot 'Pampered Pedro Double Bed' and 'Federal End Table' Recolours Screenshot 'Pampered Pedro Double Bed' and 'Federal End Table' Recolours Screenshot 'Pampered Pedro Double Bed' and 'Federal End Table' Recolours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 3 MB | File Name PamperedPedroBedFederalEndTableByTNW-ALWoodRecolours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 757  
Filesize 1.15 MB | File Name PamperedPedroBedFederalEndTableByTNW-Black&SilverRecolours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 706  

Comments
#5 17-04-2012
Lovely recols as always, Shell. Smile

#6 17-04-2012
I don't do the simming thing, but I love the beds you created. Very stylish without going over the top! I'd buy it if it was real and within my price range. Big Grin

#7 17-04-2012
Thankies Shell, they look stunning as always.

#8 18-04-2012
I had sworn off bloating my game with any more functionally redundant stuff like beds, but I really like the headboard on this and AL wood recolors are always welcome. I don't think I'll ever use the default BG piano again, I might have to make the medium wood a default replacement and just keep the light and dark as recolors.

Sorry, that is a members only option