• Game of Thrones
  • Reviewer: Twi
  • George R. R. Martin
  • Genre: Fantasy
  • Rating: 8/10
  • Review Type: Book Review
Lies, betrayal, deceit, incest, war etc., this book has it all. Only the strong win the game of thrones... It's set in the world of Westeros, where everyone is acting on their own agenda. Some of the characters are really annoying and I really want them to have a miserable death, but some of the other characters are pretty awesome.

So this book is the first in a series. There are currently 5 books, but there are going to be 7 in total. It's a really good read if you're into fantasy type stories. When I was reading it, I had been reading a few chapters, then watching the show, which stayed pretty true to the book.

Comments
#2 18-04-2012
Looks interesting, I really should start using the library more.

"miserable deaths" huh?

* leefish boggles

#3 18-04-2012
I've only recently heard of Game of Thrones (not shown on TV over here). I decided to track down the first series on DVD, in the end I managed to get both the book and the first series, I've now watched 4 episodes and I'm hooked. I can't wait to start on the book, only problem, I know once I start it I will not put it down until it is finished. I've been known to read without sleep for up to a week, when I get hooked on a book or series of books.

Sorry, that is a members only option