• Shih Tzus in four coat colors...
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Shih Tzus, made long ago from scratch in Create-A-Pet... As I felt guilty for not getting too far with my tees, I figured I'd upload something that was made long ago and has gotten plenty of mileage in my own game. These are popular pups with my sims; these, toy poodles and pit bulls for some reason...

Please do not charge for, or otherwise restrict access to, my uploads or anything derived from them, but I invite modification and further development of any of my content. Due credit is righteous and appreciated, but I have neither the time nor the interest to track anyone down who fails to observe this guideline, credit me at your own discretion. Other than that, do as you see fit.

Screenshots
Shih Tzus in four coat colors... Screenshot Shih Tzus in four coat colors... Screenshot Shih Tzus in four coat colors... Screenshot Shih Tzus in four coat colors... Screenshot Shih Tzus in four coat colors... Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 49.61 KB | File Name ShihTzuIn4coats.zip | # of Downloads 185  

Comments
#5 18-04-2012
It depends where you put the Doofus/Genius dot, right? Wink

#6 18-04-2012
So cute! I love their profile. Signe (my mini schnauzer) and I know a darling little Shih Tzu named Molly, and she looks almost exactly like the black and white one. Smile

#7 19-04-2012
Adorable. Thanks for sharing!

#8 19-04-2012
NixNivis;11604 Wrote:... and she looks almost exactly like the black and white one. Smile

The grey and white and black and white coats were based loosely on my former roommate's dogs, Chloe and Oliver. Neither one is still around, but she has another Shih Tzu now and a Maltese/Pug mix.

I'm glad you like them.

Sorry, that is a members only option