Most Active Forum/Most Active Topic
#1 20-04-2012 
Just an idea for the site. I love the way on PBK, and other forums, when you go to a member's profile it displays what their most activity is in in a certain forum on the site, and what topic they've posted in most. I don't know if this forum setup will allow it, but it's worth a try. It's up to you if you like the idea, it's always just been one of the little extras I like about Plumb Bob Keep.

#2 20-04-2012 
Well, its a nice idea, but its an extra query on the db, so I would have to consider that carefully.

I will put it on my list of things for the profile revamp I am working on. It is not a no - more a reluctance to waste DB resources on candy - so I would have to see what the actual impact is.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 21-04-2012 
@TNW: Lee is more interested in Less time being wasted on pages being loaded ( in short she wants a faster working site). Usually she will poke about with the features and test out stuff before she completely installs it. Personally I like the Fast loading Leefish. It usually is the first page to finish loading for me and it doesnt take a crap on my browser or cause Chrome to break down. Big Grin

#4 21-04-2012 
Yea, we are a bit slow today because I am running a backup of the entire site...

#5 21-04-2012 
I can see that, It is acting a tad bit slow. I may go and update my poetry, I have some new ones to add.

#6 21-04-2012 
Back up is finished.

* leefish resumes normal service

#7 21-04-2012 
I see that Smile. The page took a few seconds to load. I do have something to ask you, though. Would it be possible to remove that Redirect page after posting? It kinda appears to have zero function other than to cause more wait.

#8 21-04-2012 
well, that is its exact purpose - to delay Tongue

I have the quick reply option set to ON in my usercp so I get the AJAX reply. = no redirect page.

#9 21-04-2012 
oh ok Smile

#10 21-04-2012 
Thanks baby boy, that was bugging me as well.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

Sorry, that is a members only option