Islands and preparing food..
#21 26-04-2012 
YaY! That's 3, Honeywell/you/me. We'll assume Xander was just blown away by the awesomeness of it all. Smile

Those plate slots will be changed as soon as I finish figuring out which one is which. One the old table 2 were changed..I lost my notes telling me which ones I changed and I'll be danged if I can remember. (You try remembering anything with one kid playing music on YouTube, another playing a Wii game and the other talking about every little bit of it. Just thinking is a bit too much right now!)

#22 26-04-2012 
Quote:I lost my notes telling me which ones I changed and I'll be danged if I can remember

I do that all the time, at least you have a reason, I don't. Big Grin
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#23 26-04-2012 
I'm glad I'm not the only one with an annoying child! He keeps coming and banging on the piano, unfortunately I encourage his music making so am loathe to tell him to go away!

This looks really interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#24 26-04-2012 
Whoops I totally got distracted by a bunch of stuff that I forgot to come back with my results. I didn't run into any issues that I could see, the sink was a sink and the Sims had no problem using it and the table acted as a table. A really nice idea combining the two. Smile
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#25 26-04-2012 
Awesome. That's 4, which means I'm definitely considering the sink safe to use. Smile The idea to combine the two wasn't mine. The person who requested the main part thought a sink would a nice touch. I aim to please, lol.

Michelle: You do have a reason and I have a note somewhere telling me what your reason is..I just can't find it! Heehee.

Karen Lorraine: Omg, I'm so glad we don't have any musical instruments! And thankies muchly.

Edited to say: this little set is done and posted at Black Pearl Sims and my blog. Smile I'd still like to figure out why the 2 tile sink broke!

Sorry, that is a members only option