• Invisible Changing Table
  • Creator: Yuichen
sims2 #1
This is not a mesh replacement! This is a new mesh with the framing, trash bin, accessories and shadows removed to enable placing (with the moveobjects cheat) on a counter or surface of a similar height. It has been slaved to the original mesh allowing you to use all changing pad recolors present in your game. Best of all, it still functions as normal! The changing pad costs $10 and has a poly count of 50.

Additionally there’s a bonus set of 7 changing table/pad recolors based on the one made for the Cassandre set.

All recolor files have been compressorized and clearly named.

(I just copy and pasted everything it's a lazy day lol)

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Invisible Changing Table Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#5 26-04-2012
I've never had any issue with kids playing with the fridge ever. Now, dancing or playing with the instruments or that teleprompter that is a major issue in my game lol.

I love Sim kids, especially when you can see the resemblance to other family members.

Sorry, that is a members only option