A suggestion
#11 25-04-2012 
BO obviously needs a more grungy look to his area, is beginning to look like Dal's spot Tongue

#12 25-04-2012 
Hey, I'm sorry, I seemed to have started something here and I certainly didn't set out to offend or upset anyone. We were asked for our opinions and I gave mine. I don't dislike any of this site - it's great as it is.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#13 26-04-2012 
Why is there a button that says Michelle?
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#14 26-04-2012 
leefish;11809 Wrote:Hmm, BO - I have not actually changed anything on your color set apart from in that mockup.

The only thing I did there was make the text in the description a slightly brighter color as it was impossible to read.

If there is something you want changing on your theme right now - then please say.

Well dear, I *notice* the brighter text-color; to me it seems less brownish. But I also agree that it *should* be readable for the majority. If the altered brightness helps, then that's good enough for me. As I said, *I* have no problem reading it, but that doesn't account for millions of others.

So I suggest you just do what you think is best, dear. If I wanted to be picky (and had the creative gene), I'd set up my own site. Yet here I am, and I'm staying...

levini;11812 Wrote:BO obviously needs a more grungy look to his area, is beginning to look like Dal's spot Tongue

* BoilingOil slaps Levini around... uh, I mean... slaps Levini on the back!

Very funny, Lev! Not *quite* like Dal's spot, I'd say... but it does look a little less grungy than it started out.

#15 26-04-2012 
ok, well, I thought that you wanted some sort of major change.

And you KNOW I hate it when you call me dear Big Grin

Back on topic: The format change - shall I do it?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#16 26-04-2012 
You hate it when I call you dear? I *could* start calling you less favorable names, of course... it's your call! Big Grin

Anyway, as to your question: You shouldn't ask *me*, because I *always* resist change. That's because of who I am, and my disorder. *You* are running this place, so *you* must decide. Your idea of fun is changing things, making it load faster, look smoother and easier accessible. And you're doing one heck of a job in that department, too!
If you think it's going to be better, then please by all means, do it! I'll get used to it, and learn to like it over time. That's who I am.

#17 26-04-2012 
hmmm, well, I guess calling me a fat ugly fish would be worse than calling me dear...

* leefish points out is not actually fat or ugly

Yea, I know you are not wild about change BO. I think it will look nicer, and I am currently going about editing and tidying .css that really does not make a lot of sense Big Grin

All of this is part of our quest (we have a quest? Yes we do....) to make leefish the fastest prettiest website in Gelderland.

TODAY: Gelderland ...TOMORROW: the Netherlands...

EDIT: so if you go to a page and stuff looks odd then try a page reload FIRST, then try a cache refresh, then if that doesn't work post an OMG you broke it.

Thank you.

ALSO: if anyone is still using IE6 or 7, I am curious to know just how awful the site is looking.

#18 26-04-2012 
I would advise a change to CMO's logo. We at the Creation chat have been well able to turn it Pervy Tongue

#19 26-04-2012 
Indeed, lev. But it is easy to make anything pervy.

boobs? penis? Yawn.

Try to be less 12.

#20 26-04-2012 
ok, the new layout is live on members downloads barbiedal and fishcraft....

Still working on that box for karen in the members section

Sorry, that is a members only option