sims2 #1
How often don't we see that? Multiple toddlers in the household, and multiple toys to play with, but all toddlers exclusively want to play with the one toy that's already in use! And since they're autonomous, they can't HOPE to interrupt the one toddler that's already playing with it, so they all just sit there waiting!

Not anymore! With this mod in, toddlers will no longer try to play with any Peg box, Xylophone or Wobbly Wabbit Head that's already being used by another toddler.

UPDATE May 31st, 2012: RebaLynn1960 requested a similar mod for the use of potties. So there it is: BO - Pick Another Potty works exactly the same as the toy thingy, but only for Maxis potties. Alas, custom potties will be impervious to this hack; they would need to be hacked separately...

Update!: Potty mod updated... Dummy BO made a horrible mistake, forgetting to invert the outcome of a test! Now corrected!

Another EAxoid stupidity nullified!

Happy simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Pick Another Toy Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 556 bytes | File Name BO - Pick Another Toy.zip | # of Downloads 2,422  
Filesize 338 bytes | File Name BO - Pick Another Potty.zip | # of Downloads 1,653  

Comments
#2 29-04-2012
As someone who usually has more than one toddler per household at the same time this will definitely come in handy. Thanks BO!

#3 29-04-2012
You're welcome, Shane!

I have only one household where things may get hectic: There have been times when there were four or five toddlers simultaneously! Try to keep those from all heading for the same toy without a mod to help you... I've given up, and made this thingy in stead Tongue

#4 30-04-2012
  • Registered
LOL! How about a crowded apartment with a man who had five sons thanks to alien pregnancy, three of them are teens, and two of them are werewolves? Thankfully, all occupants teen and above are witches and can make use of the thrones of light. This guy has two pairs of twins, and dealing with twin toddlers can drive one up the wall!

Sorry, that is a members only option