sims2 #1
This mod limits some stupid autonomous Play in the following manner:

"Red Hands" and "Rock Paper Scissors" will NOT be initiated by YAs, adults or elders, unless their Playfulness is 6 or higher. Also, whoever *does* initiate these games, will ONLY target children or teens.

"Show Off" will still only be initiated by children, of course, but they will NOT autonomously target anyone older than Teen.

"Swing Around" is a bit special: children will NOT autonomously ask anyone older than Teen to swing them around. Anyone Teen or older may still autonomously initiate the Swing Around, but ONLY if both Active and Playful are 6 or above, and they're NOT visibly pregnant!

Your sims can still be DIRECTED to do any of these interactions, however.

Happy Simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Less Stupid Play Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 863 bytes | File Name BO - Less Stupid Play.zip | # of Downloads 1,447  

Comments
#13 26-03-2019
@PattyHeart It may help in a number of cases. But what you may REALLY need is BO - Less Dance on Toes. And be warned that even THEN, some very playful and active adults may still continue to initiate this activity. Some of my sims simply cannot be stopped...

#14 28-03-2019
((Thank you.)) Well, our sims do have minds of thier own!! So, this bit of goofyness is known as dancing on toes?? Now I've learned something new. Also, I did not consider that active 'n playfull Sims gravitate to this activity. (and then I've a Sim right now who insists on swinging children around and around and around...I mean she just seems unable to stop on her own!

#15 28-03-2019
@PattyHeart Yup, the kid stands on the toes of the adult, and they are doing something that is supposed to mimic "dancing". Hence, "dancing on toes". And yes, adult sims with those attributes may gravitate to that. Because there are only a limited number of things they can do with their kids, especially if you curb some of those with mods like this. It also helps if the adult has some skill and enthusiasm in dancing. If your adults often dance alone or together, they will also do it with their kids.

About your sims not being able to quit swinging kids around... most sims don't know about stopping. And I was going to say "there is a mod for that", but you already have that one!

Sorry, that is a members only option