sims2 #1
This mod limits some stupid autonomous Play in the following manner:

"Red Hands" and "Rock Paper Scissors" will NOT be initiated by YAs, adults or elders, unless their Playfulness is 6 or higher. Also, whoever *does* initiate these games, will ONLY target children or teens.

"Show Off" will still only be initiated by children, of course, but they will NOT autonomously target anyone older than Teen.

"Swing Around" is a bit special: children will NOT autonomously ask anyone older than Teen to swing them around. Anyone Teen or older may still autonomously initiate the Swing Around, but ONLY if both Active and Playful are 6 or above, and they're NOT visibly pregnant!

Your sims can still be DIRECTED to do any of these interactions, however.

Happy Simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Less Stupid Play Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 863 bytes | File Name BO - Less Stupid Play.zip | # of Downloads 1,447  

Comments
#2 02-05-2012
Thank you BO. Never have I ever played red hands in my life so it always bothered me when anyone older than children did in the game lol.

#3 02-05-2012
I don't mind if my sims do these things occasionally. But that's just the problem: Sims NEVER do thing occasionally! They just don't know when to quit! I'm now slowly getting fed up with children telling each other secrets all the time... But that's of course because they can't show off anymore. Smile

#4 03-05-2012
Thanks for this BO baby ♥♥

BTW I found the ideal way to deal with annoying Sims, send them swimming and remove the ladder...problem solved. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option