• Table, Sink, and Chairs... oh my!
  • Creator: mustluvcatz
sims2 #1
Lookie what MLC has been up to! She's made this beautiful set of 2 chairs, a table, and a sink, all slaved to Buggybooz's Kitchen Basic set. Now you can be even more jealous of your sims' kitchens than you were before! Yay!

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Table, Sink, and Chairs... oh my! Screenshot Table, Sink, and Chairs... oh my! Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#9 02-05-2012
NixNivis;11969 Wrote:(For what it's worth, the Fishlord's had to prod me in the past, too. Maybe we should start a support group? Tongue)

Prod victims?

#10 02-05-2012
Aww, thankies TNW. Smile I've got quite the collection of your conversions going on!

NixNivis - but did she take your cake too??

* mustluvcatz starts the "Been Bullied By A Fish" Support Group

First meeting today, in an hour..my kitchen. And I've got..something that might resemble a cake.

#11 02-05-2012
@Lee, yep. It's quite a traumatic experience, you know, being prodded by a fish. Sleepy

@MLC, actually, she didn't. Maybe it was because my Ferocious Attack Schnauzer (a.k.a. The World's Cutest Dog) was guarding it - thirteen pounds of fierceness, that dog is. Big Grin (Well, as long as I'm nearby and she can duck behind me for cover if something looks scary, anyway. But then she's totally fierce!)

I'll bring the tea... and the you-know-what-that-the-fish-didn't-take.

#12 02-05-2012
Love it! Just been and got it! Eagerly waiting for some more...

Sorry, that is a members only option