Like button?
#1 03-05-2012 

EDIT BY LEEFISH

I split this discussion off and gave it it's own thread.

I so want a 'like' button!

Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#2 03-05-2012 
Karen Lorraine;12013 Wrote:I so want a 'like' button!

Really? I can do that of course. Can do something totally fancypants and ludicrously over the top even Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 03-05-2012 
Please do! Big Grin

#4 03-05-2012 
Well, sometimes you read something, it makes you laugh, or you like it but you don't need to say anything, so a 'like' button, like on fb, would be useful. So many times I've gone to look for it.

#5 03-05-2012 
No, no "like" button, please! This isn't Facebook. Angry (Right? 'Cause if this place is turning into Facebook, I'm taking my ball and going home. Dodgy)

* NixNivis hates Facebook with a passion
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#6 03-05-2012 
well, I don't use facebook, but from what I heard it is getting less popular.

What I was thinking was something like the thanks button we have in the downloads?

And unlike MTS, I would NOT allow dislike. If you can't find something nice to say say nothing is my motto.

EDIT (kettle was boiling) - I DO worry that if there is a like button then people will not post. I have the thanks thing over on the downloads, but that really is for the convenience of guest users rather than anything else.

It is open to discussion I think.

#7 03-05-2012 
Agreed!

#8 03-05-2012 
No! Just no! I am agreeing with Nix here, I hate and I say it, I hate facebook (Tumblr is totally better Tongue). What about a simple Heart button like with the Thanks thingy for the threads and it shows how much people love the thread.

#9 03-05-2012 
Indeed. That is where I was thinking of going, but at post level. Trust your fish.

#10 03-05-2012 
Ok, I'm not that bothered. You might just get answers, 'I like this' then or even just a smilie Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option