New kitchen stuff
#11 04-05-2012 
Armiel's who and Lee's what? I think I need to get out more. Nope, not it. (If you haunt BPS there was a recent conversion request..I can't convert but I can be inspired.)

Lee. Fine. Whatever! Tongue Maybe a build set next?

Silly Nix. Of course it has slots! At the moment- 12, but I'm thinking of adding a few more. The smaller one won't have as many. Yay- it looks kinda retro. That's what I was aiming for- not 100% retro, but retroish.

#12 04-05-2012 
I think you misunderstood - the "too much cc" was in reference to the 4 million pieces of the buy set. I like the buy set - it's a great concept - but too much fiddly bits.

This one seems to be striking a happy medium.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 05-05-2012 
OMG! Change this to black, white and red and I would swear I was in my Grandmothers kitchen. I was getting flashback looking at the pics with the round end shelf. Was you ever in my grandmothers kitchen?

#14 05-05-2012 
Depends. Did she have cake? Big Grin Weird that you should mention those colors..black and white are on the recolor list and red has been doing it's best to get on it.

Lee - guess I did misunderstand. I do believe I mentioned I needed more coffee? That's brain fuel in my world. Or so I keep telling myself.

#15 05-05-2012 
mustluvcatz;12144 Wrote:Depends. Did she have cake? Big Grin

Oh YEAH! All kinds of home made cakes, scones, gramma pies and my all time favourite...apple and rhubard pie with brandy custard.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#16 05-05-2012 
My fave old time food item? Marrow and ginger jam. My mum used to make it. But that apple and rhubarb and brandy is also sounding rather yummy.....

#17 05-05-2012 
Michelle;12148 Wrote:Oh YEAH! All kinds of home made cakes, scones, gramma pies and my all time favourite...apple and rhubard pie with brandy custard.

I WAS THERE!

Got it worked out:
Blue/Green
Yellow/Orange
Purple/Pink
Black/White
Red/Grey
Then the above, reversed.

That's 10- of course, that's not including any Maxis/other woods. Hmmm.

#18 06-05-2012 
Double post! *hides* But an update!! Smile

At the moment, this is what I've got:
[Image: 2ntztbo.jpg]

So- there's the counter(s), upper closed cabinet, 2 upper shelves, 2 lower shelves and the table. The upper shelves have 3 slots, lower 12. There's 18!! recolors. (I kept coming up with more ideas- and I HAD to check out my tabletop mapping for patterns.)

Since the island(s) is pretty much done- they're left over from the other set I did- I'd say this set is about done? Unless someone can think of something else? I didn't plan on doing a sink or appliances. And you can see that there are game chairs that match. 'Course those (and the other 3 that look okay) won't match every recolor I did...hmmm...

P.S. Would anyone like to have the "collection file only" option? I can do both ways when it's time.

#19 06-05-2012 
I love it!! Big Grin (Slots! Slots! Lotsa slots! Celebrate ) Me, I can't think of anything I'd like to see added... so I'll just sit over here giggling in anticipation and wait for you to upload it. Smile
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#20 06-05-2012 
mustluvcatz;12210 Wrote:Double post! *hides* But an update!! Smile

Double posting is allowed on Leefish Big Grin

Under the following conditions:

1) You are not Levini
2) It is extra information of great value to the project
3) You just feel like spamming the board a bit
4) Did I mention you cannot be Levini?

Sorry, that is a members only option