New kitchen stuff
#31 08-05-2012 
Hmm, I would put the "extras" on your blog - generate a little traffic you know?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#32 08-05-2012 
OMG! Traffic? You do realize I don't exactly advertise my blog? It's meant to be like one of those quaint little "out of the way" shops that hold unexpected treasures. Smile When you walk in the door, dust does tend to fly in your face- but after your vision clears... Ah, ok. You're right. I'll link to them and then hide in the little back room behind the curtain.

* mustluvcatz is glad she got rid of the lemons

#33 08-05-2012 
Yea, leefish is supposed to be like that. Like a nice little tea shop with lace curtains and clean table cloths and perfectly toasted crumpets and tea made just right.

Still need customers though Tongue

#34 13-05-2012 
Can you see it? Can you? Can you?!?

[Image: ftde6w.jpg]

What should you be seeing? A corner island shadow. Did I fix it? Nope. Confused How is it showing then? I made another shelf. It's the same shape as the corner piece and has the added benefit of MOAR slots! (Plus it looks really cool, lol.) So I slaved the corner shadow to that part's shadow. That means you'll have to have the new shelf in your game or you'll get blinky parts. But hey- for now it's a work-a-round and I do plan on figuring that stupid shadow out. The sink I want to figure out can wait...this shadow is something every creator can benefit from!

* mustluvcatz runs off to tweak that little bit of countertop that's a smidge too wide

#35 13-05-2012 
* leefish does not see a shadow...

Is that six more weeks of waiting?

#36 13-05-2012 
* mustluvcatz removes Lee's fins from her eyes so she can see

It's there dangit!! Mean fish.

And nope- more like 12. *falls off chair laughing* Nah, I'm finishing it all up right now and hope to get all screenies done tonight. There's gonna be alot of pics to do. My favorite part- yay. *bleh*

#37 13-05-2012 
They call me the groundfish.

* leefish sees a shadow but does not wanna come out of the bowl Tongue

#38 13-05-2012 
I see a shadow but in my ignorance and not being a creator I don't see the significance of the shadow, sorry MLC.

mustluvcatz Wrote:* mustluvcatz runs off to tweak that little bit of countertop that's a smidge too wide

I was trying to think of a nice way to let you know, without sounding rude and critical, that little bit of countertop would drive me crazy. Should have known, you're too good a creator to let it slip through, thanks MLC.
[Image: xoxo-1.gif]

#39 13-05-2012 
Yeah, I must admit that I have the same problems with the above picture: the ever so slightly too wide countertop immediately drew my attention (it's the only thing I saw, that was absolutely not according to my quality standards), and I'm totally clueless about what would be wrong with the shadow. I *do* see a shadow, and I get the idea that it's exactly as it should be.

Ok, so the countertop is going to be fixed even before anyone mentioned it. That's fantastic to know... Now if only I knew what was wrong with the shadow...

#40 13-05-2012 
It is me being cruel to MLC. She has spent ages working on the shadow. There IS a shadow of course.

Sorry, that is a members only option