New kitchen stuff
#41 13-05-2012 
* BoilingOil slaps Lee around a bit with the fossilized grandfather of all trouts for being cruel to MLC.

#42 13-05-2012 
Like I said above: Mean Fish! Tongue

Countertop is already fixed - it would've drove me nuts too, and I don't know how I missed it in the first place.

I play with shadows on so I've got to do shadows. Unless an item doesn't really need them done- like the tables for this set. Since they'll cut into the wall if put next to one, I didn't do the wall shadows. That corner island would've drove me nuts- shadow, shadow, no shadow, shadow. So I HAD to fix it. Big Grin I'm probably the only one who cares..but I'm rather picky about the stuff I post for download.

...back to screenshots!

#43 14-05-2012 
This is new. It could be important, depending on your view on/of it. And I'm not Levini.

The kitchen is done. It is posted on my blog. It is out of my hair, although it's still in my heart, lol. I grew to love the blasted thing. Smile Oh yeah- I uploaded it at MTS too, but it'll take forever or forever and a day..depending on whether or not changes are required.

* mustluvcatz still refuses to post it here as a find..and the fish knows why!

#44 24-05-2012 
I'm a tad late to the show, however, I'd love a short upper cabnet to go along with this set. I put them over stoves, and fridges.

#45 24-05-2012 
There are these - are they not what you were looking for?

[Image: thumb320x240]
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#46 24-05-2012 
Nope, they would need to be half the height of the regular upper cabnets. (Not a big deal, but nice to have).

#47 24-05-2012 
Well..since I'm still working on screenshots for MTS (such a slacker am I, lol- wasn't home much for 2 days so I asked for more time) I went ahead and did a shorter one. And a taller one. The shorter one is roughly half the height of the original and the taller one goes down to the counter.

I'll add them to the post on my blog once I get a couple of pics of them. Smile

#48 24-05-2012 
Oh goody, more Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#49 24-05-2012 
mustluvcatz;13355 Wrote:Well..since I'm still working on screenshots for MTS (such a slacker am I, lol- wasn't home much for 2 days so I asked for more time) I went ahead and did a shorter one. And a taller one. The shorter one is roughly half the height of the original and the taller one goes down to the counter.

I'll add them to the post on my blog once I get a couple of pics of them. Smile

Yayyy! This will give me another complete kitchen se to work with.

(I am going to start posting a sims soap opera once I get all of the "sets" built.)
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#50 25-05-2012 
Sorry it took so long. Internet is being a little brat. I've had nothing but trouble since they had their little 3 day outage last week- and they'll be lucky to get paid next month. This is bull!!

Anyway- here are the addons: http://mustluvcatz-sims-stuffs.blogspot....inets.html Hope you like them! (Shorter wall cabinet and taller wall cabinet.)

[Image: 2evpzrt.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option