• BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
3 recolour for the Kitchen Basic Set by buggybooz, using Apartment Life wood colours.

MESHES NOT INCLUDED, you can get them HERE.

Great big hug and many thanks to buggybooz.

This also recolours mustluvcatz Kitchen Sink and Bench available HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]

All files have been compressed and checked in game.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 742.25 KB | File Name BB\'sKitchenBasic-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 1,095  

Comments
#5 05-05-2012
@BO, that is why we call it the compressorizer Tongue. Oh, if only TS2 had the capability of combining package files with SimPE Big Grin

Anyhoo, I really like the set, then again, I just really like AL wood Big Grin.

#6 05-05-2012
I am with BO on this - it IS a lovely set from Buggy, but there are so many bits... I like to keep things simple in my catalog.

Simpe compressorising won't make a collections file on the fly Big Grin

#7 05-05-2012
levini;12168 Wrote:@BO, that is why we call it the compressorizer Tongue. Oh, if only TS2 had the capability of combining package files with SimPE Big Grin

Anyhoo, I really like the set, then again, I just really like AL wood Big Grin.

Lee is right: you're rambling here... I was NOT talking about file sizes here. In stead, I was talking about the huge number of objects, spread all over the several sections of the catalog, making it hard to find anything.

Besides, I compressorize everything (home made or DL-ed) that doesn't break when compressed.

And actually, files CAN be combined with SimPE, but it also depends on how the files are created. You can not combine objects that have the same group number (#FFFFFFFF). Most people don't use group numbers, which I think is due to the fact that they don't know how it works. I do, though! (I think I'll write a Wiki-article on that part of modding Big Grin)

#8 05-05-2012
You SO beat me to it!!

it would be great to have an article on it, and I HAVE been working on a better layout so you can use the tables tags (Little known leefish feature of immense power)

I have to do the "how to use all the BB codes" (arg)

Sorry, that is a members only option