• BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
3 recolour for the Kitchen Basic Set by buggybooz, using Apartment Life wood colours.

MESHES NOT INCLUDED, you can get them HERE.

Great big hug and many thanks to buggybooz.

This also recolours mustluvcatz Kitchen Sink and Bench available HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]

All files have been compressed and checked in game.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 742.25 KB | File Name BB\'sKitchenBasic-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 1,095  

Comments
#13 05-05-2012
Last minute company while typing up a reply=no reply posted. Smile

So, company gone now and I heard a rumor, lol, I might be home alone tonight. If that ends up happening I just might run all her files through SimPE and do a collection-file only version. I'm pretty sure Nat wouldn't mind and it would be pretty handy to have.

#14 05-05-2012
Lovely recols as always, Shell! Big Grin

Re the collection files, I'm utterly confused as to why people are complaining - both this set and the Shakerlicious one already HAVE collection files. Huh (Of course, if you don't like to use collections, then yes, you will find this set sprawled all over your catalogue. But then it's really your own fault, isn't it? Tongue)

Or are people complaining that BB didn't make a collection file-only version, that doesn't appear in the catalogue at all? As I said, I'm confused.

#15 05-05-2012
Well, I thought (I don't have the kitchen) - that even though there is a collection file, the kitchen objects still show in the main catalog?

Of course, if you are a collections user (I was never that organised) you may not see it. Or is there a set of "nulled" files for collection ONLY?

#16 05-05-2012
See my edit. Smile Yes, it shows up in the catalogue, there isn't a collection-only version of this; for that, you have to edit each item individually, and yes, that would be a major pain in the butt. But it sounded like people were claiming (and complaining) that there were no collection files, period, which is what confused me since there most certainly ARE.

Sorry, that is a members only option